Archives

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Suit up and purge the xenos!

So today we started a new tradition, Tiesday!
Meaning we all dressed up with ties (except for some who failed to grasp the concept of wearing a tie on tiesday). Then we didn't go to our traditional hang out (Siesta), we went to a place called Terassen, that place was steak sauce. Kasra was freaking happy the rest of the day (he hates siesta I think).

Oh and I got confused and thought I had ordered beer, so I cancelled it and for some fucked up reason decided on milk. Blergh! worst part was the wierd lack of Kaluha and Vodka in the milk. What was up with that?


Kasra was looking for baking soda and...Hydrogen peroxide at the grocery store the other day. I was suprised noone called for security or sounded the alarm or something. Shit sounds like he was going to make a bomb! Apparently he needed it for his teeth, at least that's what he said...
I see an ill omen that our new "BTH-cards" are functional up until 09/11. Yeah, what's up with that? :0

Got a new school project now, going to make a Flash game, by myself D:
Which is so great because I'm a freaking genius at programming //sarcasm
And I'm not really comfortable with how Flash works yet. Awesome.

And with that I leave you to go back to your pitiful lives. And with pitiful lives I mean not my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment