Archives

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Season 2

Ah, summers come and gone. I’ve been busy not updating anything it seems.
Anyways, summer was great and now all the good TV shows are airing again, which is fantastic!
The new season of Boardwalk Empire looks so far to be better than the first, Community‘s 3rd season seems alot better too, as I personally felt the 2nd one was a bit of a let down.
HIMYM continues being the same ol’ same ol’. As does Big Bang Theory (I’m not complaining!).
and then we have a new season of Walking Dead and Parks & Recreation soon to boot!

Oh, and school is back on. the first course was pretty bleak but I got to know alot of new people. Always groovy.
We’ve now begun the second course, which has us doing 3D models and animating them with lipsync and all. totally bonkers!
It’s going to end with us working with the Design folk again, so that’s nice, hopefully a game will come out at the other end.
Too bad I’m really slow at working with 3D, I need to practise a lot more this semester.

I hope the Designers aren’t reading this.

Lastly I wanted to rant something about games, but I’ll save that for later. Instead I will just say this:
Gears of war 3 is good, some veeeery good design decisions, the game feels like it took the best out of the first 2 games.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution was one of the best singleplayer games in a hellova long time. Also it wasn’t short. Also, it was sexy. and was in many ways better than Deus Ex 1. Dat graphical design!

That’s all for this time kiddos, peace out until the next update, then there shall be....More text and words and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment