Archives

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What's this?

School's a bit wierd sometimes. sitcom wierd.
A few days ago I waltzed out of the classroom, past some buddies test playing a game some of them are releasing soon (The Shine of a star, look it up), further past that one of the corridors was blocked by a ping-pong table, with two people playing. One of them who works there.

Also most of my class mates are nuts, utterly bonkers, in a good way.
there's like four Victors (3 really), none of them seem to terribly object the way we have added a number to their names, from Victor 1 to 4.
Although Victor 4 is also Victor π

Team mammoth has sort of dissolved (not really) and become a group of less elitist douches now. We actually make new friends and stuff now. Mind blowing.
We still make fun of you people, just a fyi, your every mistake is being mocked and ridiculed.
You have been warned.

Also been playing a lot (alot!) of warhammer with Casper (the crazy person de la grande) and Victor 3. it's awesome fun getting my tiny plastic nerd figures smashed on the battlefield of super nerdiness. Did I mention how nerdy this is?

It totally is.

Also! DARK SOULS! I love this game more than I love tacos and ice cream. No joke!
I've lost count of how many times I've died in the game a long time ago but I don't give a flying fudge, it's so darn awesome and sexy and dark and scary!

Also I have pretty close to zero money left this month. Not fun, I like food and fika and going out and all that other jazz that keeps you sane.
Speaking of that, Jonesy had a birth day party last week, it was super awesome, of course. I Met a lot of fun people, and even a new one. Also, Jaegermeister shots. And a giganourmous tea cup of Gin & tonic... No, make that three and half. I got a bit slammered I fear.
I've been partying so much with Bea & Thias it felt super wierd being plastered without them.
bummer, but I still had tons of fun, even though 2am is waaay too early to close a night club in my opinion. So we headed home to my new pal Bob, who lives in the same building but one level below me and Kasra. Anyway, we watched the super old Dawn of the dead. It was freaking hilarious. and long. Might have been the booze though.

This weekend will be spent in Lund, visiting my big brother and his girlie. Apperantly we are going to check out a band on saturday, I have no idea what band yet but I'm all game.
But I think this enough of a textwall for this time. Until the next, have a jolly golly good time peeps!
And by peeps I mean douchebags! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment