Archives

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

...

I was walking home from the train station, almost home I hear a sound. It sounded like a bass tuba tune. Turns out, it was.
There was this guy sitting at the bus stop, playing a bass tuba. That's some wierd shit right there. I gave him the thumbs up as I walked by.

I also bought Saints Row 3 on sort of an impulse. Gonna coop dat game when Victor stops being sick.

Stop it!

I also just reached an army size of 1000 points with my Lizardmen army, acquired 3 kroxigors for under the prize of what one normally costs! And my chum Casper helped me out and bought a Scar veteran/Oldblood in Lund on his way home.
Now I just have to assemble and paint it all too.
This weekend will consist of two parties, and a game of Warhammer. You know just to add some contrast. Gotta keep that nerd mode strong!

Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment