Archives

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

F5

Just a short update this time folks, no need to clear your schedule to have time to read this.

Still working on the UDK project with Bob. We're making a dungeon!
I actually filled my requirements for the project the first week, so now I'm just kinda adding stuff to the level, and a few more objects that Bob wants to add for the traps and what not.
it'd be awesome to make some sort of dungeon crawl game. But who has the time?
No seriously, who? I want some o' that!

Finished the first book of The Wheel of Time yesterday, and the second book hasn't come in the mail yet, so I had to manage without it today. Not cool Swedish post office, not cool.

I've been a bit mopey lately. I blame it on the early mornings and the way that the sun seems to be up for about five minutes each day. And life in general is a bit monotome now. Nothing exciting seems to happen.

Until next time. Remember to quick save!

No comments:

Post a Comment