Archives

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thelonious Mike

Had a pretty wierd party last weekend. ended up with like a hundred people in a bathroom and half of them cutting my hair. It started out when Jonesy and I decided to cut it, and just trim the tops. A fellow student named Damien decided to help... By cutting of my bangs completely!
so we proceed with the only natural step. Chave the sides of my head!
I ended up looking like a farmer from the bloody dark ages when it was done.

So we went to McDonalds. The only natural thing to do, right?
I wore Bobs beanie to hide my new identity from the McDonalds people.

So before class on monday Kasra helped me shave it all off.
Now I look like a buddhist monk instead...winning?
at least I get a fat retirement bonus called reincarnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment