Archives

Saturday, April 2, 2011

MADNESS!?

Madness? This is bat country!

See what I did there?
The reason for the title is the fact that I just bought the boardgame Mansions of Madness today. Check it out Here, don't be alarmed by the guys freakishly large mouth, I think it kind of adds to the horror theme. Luckily there are some other nerds hyping the game in the video as well.

I need ginger bread...

Aaaanyways, got my hands on crysis 2 the other day, which ironically plays a lot smoother than the first Crysis, mainly due to the sequel being scaled down, better optimized and, unfortunatley, the PC version has to suffer the wrath of the consoles.
Still a very good looking game, with what seems to be a trend this year, extremely buggy and unstable online multiplayer. The multiplayer, when it works, is really something though, because of all the powers at your disposal. You have to act quick and think on your feet if you want to survive. Personally I suck at multiplayer fps's, but I still find it really exciting and intense.

In school we've started working on animation now, which is sort of cool and all, but I've been lagging behind since I'm freaking tired this past week. Oh well, gonna catch up before Monday (I hope).
I also finally got around to buy me a decent bag for my laptop. it should arrive next week along with season 2 of The Big Bang Theory.

Tonight there will be pizza and Small World (Another awesome boardgame).
Until next time, stay sane. Or you know, stay as nuts as you normally are. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment