Archives

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Project hangman

School project finished (well, technically there's some more stuff to do), and I'm exhausted. and I think I'm going to be sick. Good times!
it was really fun though, and a few big laughs where had in school because of overworked and sleep deprived people (myself included). Amongst the high lights were a spontanious head shaving, fish shaking and a very short sessions of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm probably forgetting something, but tiredness has claimed me now.

Party with some ooold (I've known them for a long time, they themselves aren't old) friends tomorrow, and cinema time on sunday.
Oh and Sucker Punch was the suckiest (omfg) movie I've seen in a long long time. Avoid it like the plauge.

Oh and Vic is leaving school, very sad face.


And with that, have a nice Easter!
and by that I mean don't lose your sanity and die a horrible death!

No comments:

Post a Comment